Friday, April 18, 2008

TRANSFORMATION

Hey Guys!

I had decided to change this technology blog into a blog which reflects God's glory, His favor, everything He had done in my life...my daily life.... to REMIND myself that
I need HIM ...
I should depend on HIM in whatever I do....
I should put HIM as my first priority...
I should commits everything to HIM...
I should PRAY whenever I met PROBLEMS...
I should give THANKS in everything....
I should LOVE HIM as much as HE loves ME!

Thus, I will write about my testimonies here.... Everyday, there must be
something God had did for you,
something God had tought you,
something God had done to show His love to you,
something God had bless you!

So, hope I can have the will, STRONG will, STRONG determination to maintain this blog of my TESTIMONIES....

YEAH!

0 comments: