Monday, May 5, 2008

Hiatus?

What a long break of not posting anything here.. That doesnt mean that, GOD didnt favor me all this while.... He is still very faithful and loves much more than I do... even though I had done so many things which disappointed him.

He is still the same today, yesterday and forever.. Only I had became lazier to write my testimony here. Argh! Hate myself like this! Got to fuel myself up!! Spend time with GOD!!

Let me give a new testimony here...
Yesterday, was interviewing a patient. Thank GOd that I got more information from here than the day before yesterday... Because of not bringing the translation (english-russian) question, I didnt ask much on that day, so yesterday I went with the translation paper and got to get more information. hehe..THank GOD....

Got the permission for extraclass on Wednesday....Permission was easily gotten... At first we all thought that it might be quite hard but it came out differently.

Learn a lot from the business class yesterday. Praise GOd...

0 comments: