Thursday, November 27, 2008

To be like YOU

November 27

Father, I want to be like You.
I want my heart to be as big as Yours.

As far as revival is concerned,
I ask You to find those who will be guileless and
entrust them with the wonderful treasures of Your power and Your presence.

Please don’t hide from us because our hearts are divided.
Make us one big family rejoicing Your love.

Lord, I hunger for Your Word,
but I don’t believe that knowing You is only about memorizing Scripture
or learning about how You’ve moved in the past.

Knowing all that is valuable only if I can trust You like a little child.

I’m so glad, Father,
that loving You with a childlike spirit is all that is necessary to please You,
and knowing that makes me love You more.

-John Arnott-

Lord,
live so completely within me
that all my life will be the natural outpouring of the
divine power- the consequence of an indwelling
Spirit of purity and truth.

-Walter James-

0 comments: